cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spark Associate Developer 3.0 Exam suspended

dg111
New Contributor III

Hi Databricks, 

I gave exam yesterday and created tickets yesterday on 07/31/2023. I was into the exam and 15 mins into the exam I received an Alert to have the angles kept straight and support resumed the exam without any trouble. After one hour again I got same alert this time I was asked to wait till the support shows and support ask me to show around and I showed around making sure he was able to see everything asked for.@Cert-Team There was nothing suspicious or wrongdoing happening still support asked to process 5 minutes and then messaged my exam is suspended. I asked but wasn't provided any answer as to why it was suspended. Kryterion redirected me to raise a ticket at 

https://help.databricks.com/s/contact-us?ReqType=training

I have created multiple tickets yesterday.

Exam Name : Databricks Certified Associate Developer for Apache Spark 3.0 - Scala

kryterian userId : goheldaxes1287@students@itu.edu

My ticket numbers are.

#00353215 for exam suspended

#00353177 Exam errors Reschedule request

#00352978 Reschedule request beyond voucher period

@Cert-Team  @Kaniz Please allow me to reappear, finish or reschedule the exam. This exam is very important for me so Your earliest response would be helpful for my future schedules. please Let me know if I can use the same voucher and if that can allow me to reappear for the exam after reviewing my case.

Thank you. 

8 REPLIES 8

@Kaniz . I am trying to reach out to Databricks support or training team to resolve my issue they are the only ones that can help in this situation.

@Cert-Team 

Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

Hi Daxesh, 

Thanks for reaching out to us. We located your account and will review the session recording to see what caused the exam to be suspended. Once reviewed the support team will respond do you via the ticket numbers you provided.

Thanks!

dg111
New Contributor III

@Cert-Team : Yes please review and let me know if I need to use a different desk setup next time. This was my very first time giving online examinations of any kind with Kryterian or Databricks.
Thanks for locating my tickets. I am looking forward to your response and hopefully, I can resume, reappear or reschedule exam.

dg111
New Contributor III

I got a response for below two tickets but I haven't got response for 3rd ticket yet. 

1) #00353177 Exam errors Reschedule request - Received Resposne

2) #00352978 Reschedule request beyond voucher period - Received Response

3) #00353215 for exam suspended - No response yet.

Please let me know if I can resume or reappear for the same exam. 

@Cert-Team 

Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

Hi Daxesh, the support team should have responded by now. Let me know if not. Thanks!

dg111
New Contributor III

@Cert-Team   @Kaniz@Anonymous@Sujitha I have not received the response for the #00353215 exam suspension yet. I have explained my case of not doing anything wrong and still I was suspended. I hd to switch lot of plans for exam and finally when I gave it within deadline of exam and my switching project I faced this kind of technical issue. Please solve my issue asap so I can hold my position in upcoming project. 

dg111
New Contributor III

@Kaniz @Cert-Team @Anonymousplease let me know if there is any update. I want to complete this exam and in between projects I dont want to loose the opportunity to give exam. Please look into this mater. I have not received any response back for this 3) #00353215 ticket number. 

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @dg111 , 

I understand your concern about completing the exam and not missing the opportunity during your project engagements. I apologize for any inconvenience you've experienced with ticket #00353215. I'll do my best to assist you.

To ensure that you can proceed with the exam smoothly, I recommend taking the following steps:

1. Check your email and spam folders: Sometimes, responses from support might end up in your spam folder. Make sure to check there for any updates regarding your ticket.

2. Contact support directly: If you haven't received a response, consider contacting the support team again. You can mention your ticket number and the urgency of your situation.

3. Provide clear information: When contacting support, provide clear and concise details about your situation. Mention that you're in the middle of projects and want to ensure you don't miss the opportunity to take the exam.

4. Keep track of time: If your projects have tight deadlines, keeping track of the time you've been waiting for a response might be helpful. This can help you communicate the urgency of your situation to the support team.

Remember, I'm here to assist you with any further questions or guidance you may need. Good luck with your exam and projects!

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.