cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Still waiting for the official databricks associate developper results

AezLucy
New Contributor III

Hello @Vidula_Khanna

and community. I had the exam almost two weeks ago and the official result were expected one week ago.
So i think i can reasonably ask for help.

Transaction Confirmation #: 943396aa0a51264ee9ffa2611b5f10cc
Order Date: 06/30/2023. If it can help, don't hesitate in asking anything that my help you help me. Thanks in advance!

10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @AezLucy 

I have escalated your issue to the Academic Team, who will provide you with an update at their earliest convenience.

Thanks and Regards

AezLucy
New Contributor III

Wonderful, thanks a lot. I'll keep you posted. Have a great weekend!

Best Regards!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @AezLucy 

Just wanted to check in if you were able to resolve your issue or do you need more help? We'd love to hear from you.

Thanks!

AezLucy
New Contributor III

Hello Vidula, thanks for checking. Nothing happened for now. I still have the same note saying that my score is unofficial and so is the report. 

Thanks a lot for your help and checking on me.

AezLucy
New Contributor III

@Anonymous sorry. I forgot to tag you

AezLucy
New Contributor III

Hello @Anonymous, thanks for checking on monday, it's been 3 weeks now and still no official result suppose to be given 1 week after. I expected to pass more Databricks Cert but it doesn't help, i hope you can still help me, thank you

APadmanabhan

Hi @AezLucy Could you please share your webassessor email address to locate your account and help you with results.

AezLucy
New Contributor III

Hello @APadmanabhan, my webassessor email address is aezan@lucyinthecloud.com. Thanks for the help and sorry for the delay!

APadmanabhan

@AezLucy Could you share your webassessor email address for me to check, if you have a case number with you, please share that aswell. 

Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

I have sent the exam completion email with your test results. If you did not receive it please check your spam first and then let us know. Thanks!