Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Certifications
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Voucher code provided to me by my organization is not working. Please help ASAP.

AdamChan
New Contributor III

Hello,

I have been recently given a voucher code by my organization to register for the Databricks Data Engineer Associate exam. However, when I tried to apply the code, the page kept showing "Candidate is not associated with the promotion code" despite using my company email to register. Attaching a screenshot for your reference.

I'd be glad if someone could help me with this ASAP. Thank you!

My account details:

username: adam.chan@my.ey.com

@Cert-Team 

9 REPLIES 9

Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

Hi @AdamChan Thanks for reaching out, the best team to handle this is our support team. Please send them your login ID and the voucher code in the email so they can copy and paste it into the system. They are great at sorting these issues out.

AdamChan
New Contributor III

Hi @Cert-Team, thanks for replying. As of now, I haven't gotten any response from the support team after sending in my ticket. Would be great if you could check with them as I would like to take the exam ASAP. Thanks!

Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

@AdamChan can you provide me with the ticket number and I will ask the support team. I reached out to them with the issue to get the ball rolling. Thanks!

AdamChan
New Contributor III

Hi @Cert-Team, the support team have reached out to me saying that the voucher code can be used but the error is still the same to me and I could not login into the support portal to reply to the ticket. As mentioned in the email, if the code is still not usable, they will help me to schedule my exam and my preferred date and time is as below. Can you please assist me on this?

Preferred Date & Time: 30/03/2024, 2pm MYT
Ticket ID: ref:_00D61JGc4._500Vp4XdWs:ref 
Request Number: 00455013

Thank you so much!

Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

@AdamChan This was complicated because you have two test taker accounts. Please check your organization email for a registration confirmation. Also please log a ticket with the support team at your earliest convenience to merge your two accounts.

AdamChan
New Contributor III

Hi @Cert-Team, I could see the registered exam in the exam portal, but I did not receive any exam regarding to the registration confirmation. Also, I have logged a ticket to the support team. Thank you! 

Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

@AdamChan if you can see it in your exam portal, then you will be able to launch your exam ten minutes prior to your exam time. This is what you need to know:

No Shows and Cancellations: 

• You cannot reschedule or cancel this scheduled test session with less than twenty-four (24) hours' notice
  • If you reschedule or cancel your registration with less than the notice listed above, you may be required to pay an additional fee. 

Online-proctored exams - what you need to know: 

Exam Prep:

If you experience technical difficulties during set-up, launch, or within your Assessment, please contact KRYTERION Technical Support via chat or webform

AdamChan
New Contributor III

Thank you! I have successfully taken the exam and passed! I would like to ask is there any way to transfer the certificate to my personal email as I'm using my organization email for the exam?

Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

Hi @AdamChan I believe if you create an account in acredible you can use whatever email you want. If you have issues, please file a ticket with the support team.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.