cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Certifications
Join dynamic discussions on Databricks certifications within the Community. Exchange insights, tips, and experiences to help prepare for certification exams and validate your expertise in data engineering, analytics, and machine learning.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to schedule Databricks certification

SandeepSS
New Contributor II

I have tried 3 times to schedule a Databricks associate developer certification, but after successfully submitting payment section, later on in 'receipts' it says status as 'cancelled'.  I checked no payment was charged on card too.

But i am unable to schedule the certification. Attaching screenshot.
I had also raised ticket on https://help.databricks.com/s/contact-us?ReqType=training
but I did not get email from databricks regarding this ticket.

5 REPLIES 5

Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

Hello, sometimes if the payment doesn't finalize the exam will get cancelled. If you can let me know the email associated with your account I can look into this for you.

SandeepSS
New Contributor II

Thank you for reaching out.
My emailid : Sandeepsaw0888@gmail.com

SandeepSS
New Contributor II

Any update pls?

Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

The exam is getting cancelled because the payment isn't finalizing. If you used the same credit card, you should contact your credit card company to see why the charge is getting declined. Alternatively, you could try a different credit card.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @SandeepSS 

Sorry for the inconvenience!

I've forwarded your concern to the training team, and they will work on resolving it promptly.

Thanks and Regards