cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Certifications
Join dynamic discussions on Databricks certifications within the Community. Exchange insights, tips, and experiences to help prepare for certification exams and validate your expertise in data engineering, analytics, and machine learning.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong selection of exam

PremanandRamesh
New Contributor II

Hi team,

I want to mention that I had purchased the wrong exam by mistake, namely: Databricks certified Machine Learning Professional and scheduled it for today at 6:30pm. However, I wanted to purchase the Databricks certified Data Engineer Professional exam. Upon contacting the support, they have simply mentioned to cancel the exam and schedule the desired exam. However, there is heavy cancellation charges involved and we are not in a good financial condition to bear this. Since, I'm the only earning member of my family of 6 people. Hence, Kindly waive off the penalty, I humbly request for the same. Kindly support. I have not taken the exam for ML associate. Please help.
1 REPLY 1

PremanandRamesh
New Contributor II

I have already raised the ticket with Databricks support team: Ticket no:00487178. However, they have simply asked to cancel and reschedule. Can you please provide an alternative. I want to take the desired exam, but my voucher is also used in the previous purchase and I have paid USD 100 for taking this exam. Please provide some alternative.

Join 100K+ Data Experts: Register Now & Grow with Us!

Excited to expand your horizons with us? Click here to Register and begin your journey to success!

Already a member? Login and join your local regional user group! If there isn’t one near you, fill out this form and we’ll create one for you to join!