cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Data Engineering
Join discussions on data engineering best practices, architectures, and optimization strategies within the Databricks Community. Exchange insights and solutions with fellow data engineers.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Access issue in iPad Air m2

Sahil0007
New Contributor

I am trying to run databricks community edition in iPad Air m2. Itโ€™s showing me blank page while logging, but in my android phone itโ€™s working fine. Is there any compatibility issue with ios ? Please help me

2 REPLIES 2

Walter_C
Databricks Employee
Databricks Employee

We have received similar reports which seems to be related to an IOS issue right now, it is important to mention that mobile browsers are not supported by Databricks and we cannot guarantee functionality on them, please refer to https://docs.databricks.com/en/resources/supported-browsers.html#supported-browsers

JรถrgMalter_
New Contributor II

Thank you for your response. While I understand that mobile browsers are currently not officially supported by Databricks, I believe this approach does not align with the expectations and needs of modern users. In today's digital landscape, it is essential to provide support for mobile devices, especially for teams who rely on flexibility and mobility in their workflows.

I encourage Databricks to reconsider this stance and explore the possibilities of extending support to mobile platforms, as this would greatly improve user experience and accessibility.

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you wonโ€™t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isnโ€™t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group