cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data AI Summit Training

EveryDayData
Contributor

Hi Team,

I am asking a little off topic question here. I have been attending paid session for Data AI summit in last 2-3 years. Is it possible to get videos for sessions which we have not attended due to session conflicts at the same time. I mean to say, can we get old recording of 2020 sessions or 2019 session specific to certification trainings.?

32 REPLIES 32

Hello, thanks for your patience as I was offline. Below are links to the recordings along with the dbc file for you to follow along with.

Happy training!

-Juliet

Thanks Juliet. Very helpful though i have mentioned few more in my previous list, not sure if can be provided or not.

Hello @Shikher Singh​  I've updated the response with the links and materials to the other classes you listed. Let me know if you need anything else!

Thanks Juliet, very much helpful. I think that covers most of the topics except the below ones. please see if these are available, too. This is my last ask.

Introduction to SQL Analytics on Lakehouse.

Structured Streaming with Lakehouse.

Apache Spark™ Programming(even dbc file will work)

Many Thanks Juliet.

Thanks Juliet. Very Much appreciated your assistance.

can you please check this one as there is some error with video?

Apache Spark™ Programming

My apologies as I was unable to find another copy of the recording to that session (the instructor no longer works here). Here is the recording and .dbc file to the same session from a previous year as the contents is mostly the same:

Thanks,

@Juliet Wu​ : Hi Juliet, hope you are doing great. Just checking if you have any recording for below session and dbc file. If not , just ignore.

"scalable-machine-learning-with-apache-spark". Your assistance has been tremendous so far.

Hi @Shikher Singh​  - I wasn't quite able to find that class but here is a similar class that we ran:

Recording: https://databricks.zoom.us/rec/share/6gqMdjqHxgfA7kje2TRjqNOx2-1p0rXRq4by3O9ozuxT1YO6Oq-ldNhymHDhklw...

Password: bCq$^tu9

dbc file: https://files.training.databricks.com/events/summit-2021-05/scaling-machine-learning-pipelines/Scali...

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Shikher Singh​ https://databricks.com/sparkaisummit/north-america/sessions

Does this help maybe?

Not really, when i click on Training in archive, no vidoes available. please assist

Hi @Shikher Singh​ , Shall get back to you very soon.

Thanks 😊 .

RajeshRK
Contributor

@Juliet Wu​ 

Hi Juliet,

Could you please share training recordings for Databricks performance tunning and Platform overview videos if available?

Regards,

Rajesh.

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Rajesh Kannan R​ , We shall soon have an answer to your question. Please keep patience till then. Thanks.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.