cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Data Engineering
Join discussions on data engineering best practices, architectures, and optimization strategies within the Databricks Community. Exchange insights and solutions with fellow data engineers.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Databricks and CD4ML

Dunken
New Contributor III

I would like to use Databricks in a CD4ML way (see also https://martinfowler.com/articles/cd4ml.html). Is this possible? I would like to develop and train models in one environment once qualified, I would like to deploy the model with the application (embed), deploy it as a service or publish it as data. Can anyone point me to resources how to get started?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Atanu
Databricks Employee
Databricks Employee
7 REPLIES 7

User16764241763
Honored Contributor

Dunken
New Contributor III

Thank you.

This is definitively a feasible "as a service" approach. What about really hosting (embed) the service running on production somewhere else (e.g. as part of my own service)? Or is this something you would not recommend?

Dunken
New Contributor III

Any thoughts on this? Actually I would like to deploy the models on devices like Raspberry Pi. Is this something you support?

Atanu
Databricks Employee
Databricks Employee

something below you are looking for @Armin Gallikerโ€‹ ?

Dunken
New Contributor III

What exactly do you mean? What's below?

Atanu
Databricks Employee
Databricks Employee

I am sorry forgot to paste the link - https://databricks.com/notebooks/computer-vision/cv_04_%20model_deployment.html . this is the one .

jose_gonzalez
Databricks Employee
Databricks Employee

Hi @Armin Gallikerโ€‹ ,

Did @Atanu Sarkarโ€‹ reply help you to resolve this issue? Please let us know

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you wonโ€™t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isnโ€™t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group