cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Data Engineering
Join discussions on data engineering best practices, architectures, and optimization strategies within the Databricks Community. Exchange insights and solutions with fellow data engineers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Databricks Certified Associate Developer Exam Got Suspended. Require support for the same.

Sricharan05
New Contributor II

Request #00482566

Hello Team, 

I encountered Pathetic experience while attempting my 1st Databricks certification. I had some network issues and lighting issues. My test was stopped in the middle and I was connected with the proctor for reviewing. As requested by the proctor I showed all the required camera angles, but still then I was suspended from the exam

I want to file a complaint as I was not involved in any unfair means.

I request you to please resolve this on high priority. 
I need urgent support as I was not involved in any unfair practices. I was sitting in a room alone .You can also check the video, I did not use any unfair means in the entire exam throughout.

Please schedule new exam for me, I have to complete the certification asap for urgent project requirements.
Please  request you to help.

Below are details:

Username: sricharan.p@ltimindtree.com

Exam: Databricks Certified Associate Developer for Apache Spark 3.0 - Python

Time: 02 June 2024 1845H Asia/Calcutta

I have also raised a support ticket from you side attaching the details here:

Request number: #00482566

ref:!00D610JGc4.!500Vp06oBWP:ref

Webassessor I'd: Sricharan P

@Cert-Team @Cert-Bricks @Cert-TeamOPS   @Kaniz_Fatma  @Sujitha 
Anyone please do help me please

Thanks. 

Regards, 

Sricharan P

4 REPLIES 4

Sricharan05
New Contributor II

Request team to please reschedule my exam As soon as possible

Kaniz_Fatma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Sricharan05,

I'm sorry to hear your exam was suspended. Thank you for filing a ticket with our support team. Please allow the support team 24-48 hours to resolve.

In the meantime, you can review the following documentation:

Room requirements

Behavioural considerations

Sricharan05
New Contributor II

Hi @Kaniz_Fatma  Please help me to resolve this issue as it is a very urgent project requirement. I have gone through the room requirements and behavioural considerations article. Please reschedule my test I ensure that I will follow up all the instructions given in that article. Please help me with the rescheduling

Sricharan05
New Contributor II

Hi @Kaniz @Sujitha @APadmanabhan @Cert-Team @Cert-Bricks @Cert-TeamOPS    

I have been waiting for more than 40+ hours since I raised my ticket. Till now I dint get any response from the support team nor from anyone. Can you please escalate this issue and please provide me new date for exam. Please can anyone help me on this. Please take this as priority

Sharing the ticket number below

Join 100K+ Data Experts: Register Now & Grow with Us!

Excited to expand your horizons with us? Click here to Register and begin your journey to success!

Already a member? Login and join your local regional user group! If there isn’t one near you, fill out this form and we’ll create one for you to join!