cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Data Engineering
Join discussions on data engineering best practices, architectures, and optimization strategies within the Databricks Community. Exchange insights and solutions with fellow data engineers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DATABRICKS DATA ENGINEER ASSOCIATE EXAM GOT SUSPENDED

saikumar_ganji
New Contributor II

I encountered Pathetic experience while attempting my Databricks certification. Abruptly, Proctor asked me to show my desk, after showing he/she asked multiple times and then suspended my exam, saying I have exceeded eyes movement and I almost completed the exam. I have faced technical issues in between and continuously seated from 7:45 PM till 8:45 PM and due to continuously seeing the laptop screen, my eyes are strained due to which very few times I have seen away from screen during the exam unintentionally.

I want to file a complaint as I was not involved in any unfair means.

Given these circumstances, Can you please review my exam and help me resolving this as soon as possible as i have shown my room as well to the proctor and there are no issues and I followed the guidelines.

This is serious, I have paid and attempted exam ethically. I was not expecting this behavior a from proctor.

Can you please reschedule my exam.

Please resolve this on high priority.

Below are details:

username: saikumar.ganji@kpipartners.com

Exam: Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate

Date: 5th June, 2024

8 REPLIES 8

Aviral-Bhardwaj
Esteemed Contributor III

Yes they do but you raise ticket with webassessor team , I dont think anyone can help you here, Tagging @Kaniz_Fatma for more clarifications or maybe she can help you.

saikumar_ganji
New Contributor II

@Cert-TeamOPS 

I haven't received any update after raising the ticket. Can you please help me on this

Below are details:

username: saikumar.ganji@kpipartners.com

Exam: Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate

Date: 5th June, 2024

request id: #00484284

saikumar_ganji
New Contributor II

Hi @Kaniz_Fatma , Can you please help me on this

Hi @saikumar_ganji, I'm sorry to hear your exam was suspended. Thank you for filing a ticket with our support team. Please allow the support team 24-48 hours to resolve.

In the meantime, you can review the following documentation:

Room requirements

Behavioural considerations

saikumar_ganji
New Contributor II

Yeah Sure @Kaniz_Fatma. I have followed the room requirements and Behavioural considerations.

saikumar_ganji
New Contributor II

Hi @Kaniz_Fatma , @Cert-TeamOPS .I didn't get any update on this. Can you please reschedule my exam , so that I can complete my exam

saikumar_ganji
New Contributor II

@Cert-TeamOPS , @Kaniz_Fatma 

I have paid and attempted exam ethically. I was not expecting this behavior  from proctor.

saikumar_ganji
New Contributor II

@Cert-Team @Cert-TeamOPS @Kaniz_Fatma 
Can you please look into this issue. I have to complete my exam asap

Join 100K+ Data Experts: Register Now & Grow with Us!

Excited to expand your horizons with us? Click here to Register and begin your journey to success!

Already a member? Login and join your local regional user group! If there isn’t one near you, fill out this form and we’ll create one for you to join!