Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dear Community members, We want to extend our sincere gratitude for attending the Community event - March series on March 31st 2023. Your presence mad...

Anonymous
Not applicable

Dear Community members,

We want to extend our sincere gratitude for attending the Community event - March series on March 31st 2023. Your presence made the event a huge success, and we appreciate the time you took to join us. We were thrilled to hear about how you use Databricks in your day-to-day professional life and we enjoyed your creative answers to our questions.

We're also excited to announce that the raffle contest will begin in the second week of April. We hope you're just as excited as we are for the chance to win tickets to DAIS and meet us in San Francisco.

Additionally, we want to express our gratitude for your feedback during the 30-minute Product Manager hat exercise. Your thoughts and insights are valuable to us, and we take them very seriously. We're happy to inform you that we're working on a new platform that will incorporate your feedback and enhance your experience in the Databricks community.

Thank you once again for making the event a success. We look forward to seeing you in the upcoming events. I leave you with a picture here 😃

Screenshot 2023-03-31 at 9.38.36 AM 

Best regards,

Suteja

9 REPLIES 9

Hubert-Dudek
Esteemed Contributor III

Great that so many people joined.

It could be good to add an additional meeting or change the time so people from Europe could join as well (it was 5 a.m. in the invitation, so a bit too early for me 🙂 )

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Hubert Dudek​ : The next one will be EU friendly timezone! Stay tuned,

Ajay-Pandey
Esteemed Contributor III

It was great meetup.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for coming Ajay to March Social Event! 🙂

Rishabh264
Honored Contributor II

keep it up guys

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for coming Roshab to March Social Event! 🙂

pvignesh92
Honored Contributor

@Suteja Kanuri​ Hi Suteja. Great initiative. Please plan a common timezone between India and UK/EUR/US so that we can also attend. BTW is there any recorded session that we can go through?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Vigneshraja Palaniraj​ : I have posted the next Social to match the timezones that you are mentioning - https://community.databricks.com/s/group/0F98Y0000000KtiSAE/community-social-group

Will be great to have you registered 🙂

pvignesh92
Honored Contributor

Thank you @Suteja Kanuri​ . I will join 🙂

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.