cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Data Engineering
Join discussions on data engineering best practices, architectures, and optimization strategies within the Databricks Community. Exchange insights and solutions with fellow data engineers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

December exam voucher for Databricks Certified Associate Developer for Apache Spark 3.0 exam

Smitha1
Valued Contributor II

Dear @Jose Gonzalez​ 

Hope you're having great day.

This is of HIGH priority for me, I've to schedule exam in December before slots are full.

I gave Databricks Certified Associate Developer for Apache Spark 3.0 exam on 30th Nov but missed by one percent. I got 68.33% and pass is 70%.

Would you please advise upcoming events in December which provide voucher to attempt exam in December. I have deadline to complete certification in December and want to schedule exam before December slots are full.

I am looking forward to reattempt exam and a voucher for the same.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks

Smitha

3 REPLIES 3

jose_gonzalez

@addiing @Vidula Khanna​ and @Kaniz Fatma​ for visibility to be able to help you @Smitha Nelapati​ 

Smitha1
Valued Contributor II
TCS Confidential
Dear Databricks Team,
I completed the exam in December with a free voucher redeeming points from data bricks Q&A.
Thanks for following up.
Regards
Smitha

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Smitha Nelapati​ 

Thank you for reaching out! 

Please submit a ticket to our Training Team here: https://help.databricks.com/s/contact-us?ReqType=training  and our team will get back to you shortly. 

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you won’t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isn’t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group