cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exam suspended by proctor

anmol_hans_de
New Contributor

Hi Team,

I need urgent support since I was about to submit my exam and was just reviewing the responses but proctor suspended it because i did not satisfy the proctoring conditions. Even though i was sitting in a room with clear background and well lit place as was expected. You can check the video, i did not use any unfair means in the entire exam throughout. I did face internet connections twice but then immediately i moved to a place with high stable internet connection. 

Please either review the existing responses and provide results or schedule new exam for me, i have to complete the certification asap for urgent project requirements,

Below are details:

username: anmol.hans@koantek.com

Exam: Databricks certified data engineer associate

Time: 3rd November 2023 11.00 AM Asia/Calcutta

I have raised a support ticket:

ref:!00D610JGc4.!5008Y02JLdTz:ref

@Cert-Team 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @anmol_hans_de , Thank you for posting your concern on Community!

Our support staff would be able to act faster on the resolution (our standard resolution time is 24-48 hours).

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @anmol_hans_de , Thank you for posting your concern on Community!

Our support staff would be able to act faster on the resolution (our standard resolution time is 24-48 hours).

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @anmol_hans_de,  Please let us know if you need any further assistance! 

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.