cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Failed to create notebook on community edition

Manjusha
New Contributor II

Hi,

I am unable to create new notebook on databricks community edition.  getting error 'failed to create notebook' when I click on  create-> notebook

Is anyone else facing the same issue? if so, any tips on how to resolve it?

4 REPLIES 4

jose_gonzalez

Are you able to attach an existing notebook to your cluster? do you have access to the driver's logs to get more details on the error message?

Hi @jose_gonzalez ,
I think it was because there was too many notebooks in my workspace. I deleted a few folders and am now able to create a new notebook and attach cluster and run commands.

Thanks!

jose_gonzalez

Thank you for the update. Please select the best response as a solution, so other community members will be able to get unblock if they have this issue

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Please look at this link related to the Community - Edition, which might solve your problem.

I appreciate your interest in sharing your Community-Edition query with us.

If you have any more questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.