Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ganglia UI not showing visuals

Pritesh1
New Contributor II

Hello, I am trying to use Metrics and Ganglia UI to monitor the state of my clusters better. But, I am seeing that the visuals are not coming up. I have tried opening on Chrome and microsoft edge, it shows same. Is there something that I need to install to get it working?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Prabakar
Esteemed Contributor III
Esteemed Contributor III

No additional software is required to be installed. Mostly this could be a slow network issue. Please gather the HAR file and check if you see any errors in that.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Prabakar
Esteemed Contributor III
Esteemed Contributor III

No additional software is required to be installed. Mostly this could be a slow network issue. Please gather the HAR file and check if you see any errors in that.

Vidula
Honored Contributor

Hi @Pritesh Patel​ 

Hope all is well! Just wanted to check in if you were able to resolve your issue and would you be happy to share the solution or mark an answer as best? Else please let us know if you need more help. 

We'd love to hear from you.

Thanks!

Pritesh1
New Contributor II

I dont exactly know what was the issue. But, it seems to be related to some kind of network security. Apparently, my IT team had set up a separate vm and making the changes for that specific vm to be able to use Ganglia from there. I end up RDP into the vm, access Ganglia from it. The charts show up fine from it.

But, I agree with Prabhakar - No additional software was needed. It is something to do with the local network preventing loading the charts.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.