cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Haven't received any updates of certificate after more than one week

caroline123
New Contributor III

Hi team,

I took the exam on Jan 14th and passed the exam with 91.66% score. I got an email right after the exam saying I should receive the certificate within one week. But it has been more than 10 days and I haven't heard anything from Databricks team. I am wondering if someone can help me to get any updates of my exam. I also sent a ticket (#00131272 ) to Databrick team.

Thank you very much!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
10 REPLIES 10

caroline123
New Contributor III

Hubert-Dudek
Esteemed Contributor III

Please login to https://customer-academy.databricks.com and in My Activities there is "Certifications & Retraining"

If nothing there please open ticket via https://help.databricks.com/s/contact-us?ReqType=training

I have already submitted the ticket 3 days ago but didn't hear anything from them. Any ways to speed up the process?

Hubert-Dudek
Esteemed Contributor III

can you check your junk folder as recently for some unknown reason I found there my training messages

No... nothing in my spam/junk folder 😞

Hubert-Dudek
Esteemed Contributor III

conformation mail with ticket id at least? that case was opened? It looks like that:

Oh yes. I have the ticket number. It's #00131272 . The confirmation said it's been received but I didn't hear from them since then.

Hubert-Dudek
Esteemed Contributor III

@Kaniz Fatma​ and @Piper Wilson​ can help to prioritize #00131272

Thank you so much!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.