Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Hello Team, I am not able to find the bookstore dataset in Databricks. Please guide me to how to download this dataset

Vijay_Bhau
New Contributor II

4 REPLIES 4

Ajay-Pandey
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi @Vijay Gadhaveโ€‹ 

Use this link to download and upload the bookstore dataset on your workspace.

Hello Ajay, thanks for the reply.. But I am looking for the bookstore dataset with json files, parquet files, and csv files in it. It is sample dataset in databricks

pvignesh92
Honored Contributor

@Vijay Gadhaveโ€‹  Hi Vijay, Is this dataset used in any spark discussions from databricks team before? I see all their sample datasets in the path /databricks-datasets mount path in Databricks cluster.

display(dbutils.fs.ls("dbfs:/databricks-datasets"))

If you already have files locally, better to use dataframe writer to create the formats you need and download that to your local machine. Please let know if you are looking for anything in particular.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Vijay Gadhaveโ€‹ 

Hope all is well! Just wanted to check in if you were able to resolve your issue and would you be happy to share the solution or mark an answer as best? Else please let us know if you need more help. 

We'd love to hear from you.

Thanks!

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.