Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

How can we move the excel file from adls to share point

databicky
Contributor II

I have one excel file in the adls, i want to move that file into sharepoint, but i tried this method in data factory, but in sink sharepoint is not available, is there any possible way to do this?โ€‹

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Okay, by any chance have you tried logic apps? I tried using logic apps sometime in the past worked fine, or it has to be solved using only adf or databricks?

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Chaitanya_Raju
Honored Contributor

@Mohammed sadamuseanโ€‹ Can you please help us with more details? like you want to perform the task with adf or databricks?

databricks is the first preference but any of them is ok for meโ€‹

Okay, by any chance have you tried logic apps? I tried using logic apps sometime in the past worked fine, or it has to be solved using only adf or databricks?

adf and databricks is the priority, i don't have much info on logic appsโ€‹

KVNARK
Honored Contributor II

@Ratna Chaitanya Raju Bandaruโ€‹ - Please refer to the below link if you can implement the same to sink side as sharepoint as its the other way round from the below link (source is sharepoint)

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-gb/azure/data-factory/connector-sharepoint-online-list?tabs=data-fact...

daniel_sahal
Esteemed Contributor

If you want to upload raw Excel file (not Sharepoint List) then IMO it would be easier to simply mount the Sharepoint Site as a network drive (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/map-a-network-drive-to-a-sharepoint-library-751148de-f579-42f9-bc8c-fcd80ccf0f53) and copy the file.

All achievable through python script.

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Mohammed sadamuseanโ€‹(Customer)โ€‹ , We havenโ€™t heard from you on the last response from @Daniel Sahalโ€‹ โ€‹ and @KVNARK .โ€‹, and I was checking back to see if their suggestions helped you.

Or else, If you have any solution, please do share that with the community as it can be helpful to others.

Also, Please don't forget to click on the "Select As Best" button whenever the information provided helps resolve your question.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.