Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

How to unwrap the notebook code lines, By default its getting wrapping the code lines

prasad95
New Contributor III

How to unwrap the notebook code lines, By default its getting wrapping the code lines

2 REPLIES 2

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @prasad95 , To prevent automatic line wrapping in Databricks Notebooks, follow these steps:

1. Run Selected Text: If you want to execute specific code lines without wrapping, select the desired text and either:

2. Markdown Cells: To include text documentation, convert a cell to a markdown cell using the %md magic command. Markdown syntax is supported in Databricks notebooks, allowing you to format text, create item lists...2.

Remember, these steps will help you maintain code readability and prevent unwanted line wrapping in your Databricks Notebooks! ๐Ÿš€

prasad95
New Contributor III

@Kaniz  i don't think you understood my question

Please look below screenshots and i want first screenshot like code line where horizontal scroll bar got enabled where ever code is more on single line.

prasad95_0-1712385936080.png

@Kaniz  if you see here code is written in single line but in below screenshot taken on databricks notebook the lines are wrapped

prasad95_1-1712386251115.png

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.