Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Security Analysis Tool (SAT) On Azure setup failed with error - [UNRESOLVED_COLUMN.WITHOUT_SUGGESTION] A column or function parameter with name `workspace_status` cannot be resolved.

harry546
New Contributor III

Hi All,

I was trying to setup Security Analysis Tool (SAT) on Azure Databricks cluster. I followed the setup steps motioned over here - 

https://github.com/databricks-industry-solutions/security-analysis-tool/blob/main/docs/setup.md

I started to run "securit_anaysis_initializer" and it got failed with error -

Py4JJavaError: An error occurred while calling o1628._run.

: com.databricks.WorkflowException: com.databricks.NotebookExecutionException: FAILED

Please refer to the docs attached for complete error log.

I navigate to the internal referred notebook "1. list_account_workspaces_to_conf_file" can see an error -

AnalysisException: [UNRESOLVED_COLUMN.WITHOUT_SUGGESTION] A column or function parameter with name `workspace_status` cannot be resolved. ; line 2 pos 18;

'Project ['workspace_id, 'deployment_name AS deployment_url#165, 'workspace_name, 'workspace_status]

Please refer to the docs attached for complete error log.

Then later I navigated to "accounts_bootstrap" notebook and were the views are create for workspace and found that the "No results" and the same is attached.

Can anyone please help me on the same and let me know if any further information required.

Thanks

Harish

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

arun_pamulapati
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Yes, we were able to help address the configuration and connectivity issues for them. We also updated our FAQ in the setup guide. @Arnold Souza​ can you please reach me with a few days and times that work best for you via email (arun.pamulapati@databricks.com) so that we can look into your setup/configs.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

harry546
New Contributor III

Hi Arun,

Can you please provide help on this @Arun Pamulapati​ 

Thanks

Harish Koduru

arun_pamulapati
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi Harish,

Let us connect offline to look into your setup. I sent you an email, please respond with your availability for a live call.

Thanks

Arun

Arnold_Souza
New Contributor III

Hello, I am experiencing the same problem with my SAT implementation. Same "No Results!" under the execution of bootstrap('acctworkspaces', acct_client.get_workspace_list).

@Arun Pamulapati​ , were you able to understand the problem in @Harish Koduru​  case?

I would be interested if so 😃

arun_pamulapati
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Yes, we were able to help address the configuration and connectivity issues for them. We also updated our FAQ in the setup guide. @Arnold Souza​ can you please reach me with a few days and times that work best for you via email (arun.pamulapati@databricks.com) so that we can look into your setup/configs.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Harish Koduru​ 

Thank you for posting your question in our community! We are happy to assist you.

To help us provide you with the most accurate information, could you please take a moment to review the responses and select the one that best answers your question?

This will also help other community members who may have similar questions in the future. Thank you for your participation and let us know if you need any further assistance! 

arun_pamulapati
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

For those who may be coming here to this questions, thanks to @Arnold Souza​ and @Harish Koduru​  We not only updated our setup instructions https://github.com/databricks-industry-solutions/security-analysis-tool/blob/main/docs/setup.md but we also create a Step by Step Setup instructions of Security Analysis Tool (SAT) for Azure Databricks Youtube video to make it easy to address any setup issues.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAav6GslSd8

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.