cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Data Engineering
Join discussions on data engineering best practices, architectures, and optimization strategies within the Databricks Community. Exchange insights and solutions with fellow data engineers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sergio Copy Data World tour Orchestration_v02.pptx (4)

User16752245636
New Contributor II

Databricks Workflows: Reliable orchestration for data, analytics, and AI

Hello, I am a Solutions Architect at Databricks; and I recently presented at the Data and AI World Tour in London Databricks Workflows. You can see some of the presented slides attached here in PDF.

This post is to do a recap of what we covered and to open a discussion if there are open questions. Also I would be keen on on seeing what the community is more interested in within Workflows.

Abstract of the session

Orchestrating and managing end-to-end production pipelines have remained a bottleneck for many organizations. Data teams spend too much time stitching pipeline tasks and manually managing and monitoring the orchestration process – with heavy reliance on external or cloud-specific orchestration solutions, all of which slow down the delivery of new data. In this session, we introduce you to Databricks Workflows: a fully managed orchestration service for all your data, analytics, and AI, built in the Databricks Lakehouse Platform. Join us as we dive deep into the new workflow capabilities, and understand the integration with the underlying platform. You will learn how to create and run reliable production workflows, centrally manage and monitor workflows, and learn how to implement recovery actions such as repair and run, as well as other new features.

0 REPLIES 0
Join 100K+ Data Experts: Register Now & Grow with Us!

Excited to expand your horizons with us? Click here to Register and begin your journey to success!

Already a member? Login and join your local regional user group! If there isn’t one near you, fill out this form and we’ll create one for you to join!