cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Data Engineering
Join discussions on data engineering best practices, architectures, and optimization strategies within the Databricks Community. Exchange insights and solutions with fellow data engineers.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

SQL Issues with 10.0 runtime

yadsmc
New Contributor II

I was testing my sqls with new 10.0 runtime and found some interesting/weird thing. The same sql with explode function fails for some scenarios in 10.0! Could not figure out yet the reason

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

BilalAslamDbrx
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

@Yadhuram MCโ€‹  if the issue persists, please email me at bilal dot aslam at databricks dot com. I would like to get to the root of this issue. It

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

yadsmc
New Contributor II

Update:

After some trail and errors, found that pos_explode works better in these scenarios. I feel like there is some parsing issue. Not sure though

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, @Yadhuram MCโ€‹. My name is Piper and I'm a community moderator for Databricks. It's nice to meet you and thank you for your question. Let us see what the community has to say, otherwise, we will get back.

BilalAslamDbrx
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

@Yadhuram MCโ€‹  if the issue persists, please email me at bilal dot aslam at databricks dot com. I would like to get to the root of this issue. It

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you wonโ€™t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isnโ€™t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group