cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to create new compute in community databricks

Sans
New Contributor III

Hi Team,

I am unable to create computer in databricks community due to below error. Please advice.

Bootstrap Timeout:
Node daemon ping timeout in 780000 ms for instance i-0ab6798b2c762fb25 @ 10.172.246.217. Please check network connectivity between the data plane and the control plane.

7 REPLIES 7

Yash0007
New Contributor II

Same issue facing since yesterday night, please check and resolve this ASAP. 

padmalochan
New Contributor II

Same issue form yesterday,, cluster was working, suddenly this type of error coming 

rhevarr
New Contributor II

Same issue here.

Atharva
New Contributor II

Facing the Same Issue , Unable to create cluster it is getting terminated after running for long

zach
New Contributor III

Same issue, clusters are not starting for me and terminating after a long time. 

Bootstrap Timeout:
Node daemon ping timeout in 780000 ms for instance <>@<>. Please check network connectivity between the data plane and the control plane.

Sissan
New Contributor II

Same error happening since 24h already for me too.

Node daemon ping timeout in 780000 ms for instance xxx @ xxx. Please check network connectivity between the data plane and the control plane.

Sans
New Contributor III

This issue was resolved for some time but again reoccurring from yesterday. Please advice

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.