cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Voucher code error

rishabh4312
Contributor II

Hi,

I received a voucher in Nov 2020 for 'Databricks Certified Associate Developer for Apache Spark 3.0 exam' with an expiry date on 10th Nov 2022. However I receive an error stating the promotion code has been used. I have never used the code. Please help .

Thanks

18 REPLIES 18

Nadia1
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

The person assigned to it is currently running world tour in Australia. I found this ticket "00232831" showing you already got your voucher on October 31. Please advise.

rishabh4312
Contributor II

Hi Thanks for responding @Nadia Elsayedโ€‹ 

My Ticket No is 00233213. Also, Did not receive such a voucher yet. Is it possible to have another person look into it if the current assignee is not available at the moment and close the matter?

Thank you for your understanding!!

Nadia1
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Hello, They answered your first ticket of 00232831 with the voucher on 10/31. I will directly send you an email with the voucher they sent you on 10/31. thank you

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Rishabh Jainโ€‹ 

Hope all is well!

Just wanted to check in if you were able to resolve your issue and would you be happy to share the solution or mark an answer as best? Else please let us know if you need more help. 

We'd love to hear from you.

Thanks!

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.