Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will be available the course "Data Engineering with Databricks V3" in Databricks Academy?

Gustavo_Az
Contributor

In the documentation of the V2 it says that it would be released 4 days ago. But searching for it in the academy only throws results for V1 and V2.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Gustavo. I know people are working on that course and there have been some beta teaches of it, but it's not ready yet. It should be available in December.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Gustavo. I know people are working on that course and there have been some beta teaches of it, but it's not ready yet. It should be available in December.

Geeta1
Valued Contributor

Hi Gustavo. Data Engineering with Databricks V3 was already released on Oct 14, 2022. Here's the link to access the course contents:

https://customer-academy.databricks.com/learn/course/internal/view/elearning/1266/data-engineering-w...

Hope this helps! Happy Learning!

Hello Geeta and thank you for your response.

I noticed this link you send its from customer academy, I have access to partner academy. I thougth the 2 of them have same catalog but maybe I am wrong.

Geeta1
Valued Contributor

Hi @Gustavo Amadoz Navarro​ , the beta course of Data engineering v3 is also available in partner academy.

https://partner-academy.databricks.com/learn/course/internal/view/elearning/1266/data-engineering-wi...

MikeLivshutz
New Contributor III

Hello Geeta,

The link you sent is to a different class - "Data Visualization on Databricks SQL".

Hello, at least for me, when I visit this link the web returns a HTTP 403: FORBIDDEN

You don't have permission to access this page

That didnt work. With my user I can only access V1 and V2 of that course. I´ll wait until beta ends and its released the full V3, thank you.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gustavo Amadoz Navarro​  Updated new info

• This course will be part of the data engineer learning path once the Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate V3 exam is released (November 19, 2022). 

BEFORE YOU GET STARTED: Please note that this course, Data Engineering with Databricks (V3), was released on October 14, 2022 and is the latest version of the Data Engineering with Databricks course. This course will teach you the latest best practices for data engineering with Databricks. This course will also help you prepare for the Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate V3 exam, which is currently being developed for a November 19, 2022 release. 

If you plan on taking the current version of the Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate exam between now and then, please note that the best material to help you prepare for the exam is in Data Engineering with Databricks (V2), also available in the Databricks Academy. 

ImageCheer

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.