Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

www.databricks.com

Raj4
New Contributor III

Hi Team , I have attended the virtual instructor-led training on 23-08-2022 (https://www.databricks.com/p/webinar/databricks-lakehouse-fundamentals-learning-plan). As per the steps mentioned i have completed all of the steps for getting voucher, but still i did not get any voucher. Could you please help me in solving this issue ? (Also, it was mentioned like Tentative date for providing voucher is on 09-09-2022)

7 REPLIES 7

Vidula
Honored Contributor

Hi @Anand C​ ​,

Thank you for reaching out!

Let us look into this for you, and we will be updating you.

Please send us your email id at community@databricks.com

Nadia1
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Hello, Vouchers were sent last week. might have gone to your spam. here it is: AVV82V22a7n2WAmP

thank you!

Thank you for quick response @Nadia Elsayed​. @Anand C​ please let know if you still have issues or if you are able to use the voucher. Thank you.

Raj4
New Contributor III

Hi @Jose Gonzalez​ , @Nadia Elsayed​ ,@Vidula Khanna​ It worked! , Now i can able to use the voucher. Thanks for your help 🙂

amit
New Contributor II

Hi @Nadia Elsayed​ / @Jose Gonzalez​ ,

I have also attended the virtual instructor-led training on 23-08-2022 (https://www.databricks.com/p/webinar/databricks-lakehouse-fundamentals-learning-plan).

And I have completed all the required steps to get the free voucher but I did not receive the voucher yet. Please investigate.

I sent the mail to community@databricks.com as well.

Thanks,

Amit

Nadia1
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Hello, your voucher was also sent last week. It might have gone to spam: AGG82G22NGZyr3rj

thank you

amit
New Contributor II

Thanks @Nadia Elsayed​  for quick response. I have booked my exam with supplied coupon without any issue.

Thanks, Amit

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.