cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Data Governance
Join discussions on data governance practices, compliance, and security within the Databricks Community. Exchange strategies and insights to ensure data integrity and regulatory compliance.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Unity Catalog

Techelligence
New Contributor II

Hello friends! Do we have any certifications for Unity Catalog in Databricks? 

7 REPLIES 7

PSR100
New Contributor III

There are few certifications available on the Databricks Academy for Unity Catalog. You can go through the "Data Governance with Unity Catalog", "Azure Databricks Platform Administrator Accreditation" where we can learn about Unity Catalog.

Thank you. I searched but couldn't find it. Could you please provide me the link to the certification page? 

Yes, it is the correct link @tiago4analytics 

PSR100
New Contributor III

@Techelligence You can find the Platform Administrator path from here: https://customer-academy.databricks.com//lms/index.php?r=coursepath/deeplink&id_path=207&hash=1003b9...

There are many other certifications and courses which include Unity Catalog in its path. You can search for Unity Catalog and it will give the list of courses that has Unity catalog.

Thank you - but once we complete the course, is there a Unity Catalog specific certification? I was able to find courses but not certification. 

Hi @Techelligence, To expedite your request, please list your concerns on our ticketing portal. Our support staff would be able to act faster on the resolution (our standard resolution time is 24-48 hours).

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you wonโ€™t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isnโ€™t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group