cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Data Governance
Join discussions on data governance practices, compliance, and security within the Databricks Community. Exchange strategies and insights to ensure data integrity and regulatory compliance.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

User Access tokens are disabled.

aegisbot
New Contributor II

I have the administrator role, but I can't find where in the interface to enable access tokens. I created a single workspace. I haven't created a unity catalog or anything yet. Please advice. As well is there any best practice documentation on creating unity catalogs? Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Rishabh-Pandey
Honored Contributor III

hey @Roberto Martinโ€‹  acess token will be generated by the admin only , as you have the admin access , then open your workspace see the right side there is the option of user settings click on that you will get another window , from where we can create access token and there is one more option will open which is admin console , you can handle all the things from there only .

Rishabh Pandey

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Rishabh-Pandey
Honored Contributor III

hey @Roberto Martinโ€‹  acess token will be generated by the admin only , as you have the admin access , then open your workspace see the right side there is the option of user settings click on that you will get another window , from where we can create access token and there is one more option will open which is admin console , you can handle all the things from there only .

Rishabh Pandey

right

Join 100K+ Data Experts: Register Now & Grow with Us!

Excited to expand your horizons with us? Click here to Register and begin your journey to success!

Already a member? Login and join your local regional user group! If there isn’t one near you, fill out this form and we’ll create one for you to join!