Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Databricks Academy Learners
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Certification Knowledge Check - Data Engineer Associateย There is a required prerequisite certification exam prior to the Databricks Certified Data Eng...

Anonymous
Not applicable

Certification Knowledge Check - Data Engineer Associate

There is a required prerequisite certification exam prior to the Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate exam.

• True
  • False

Which of the following is the price of the Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate certification exam?

• $150
  • $200
  • $150, with free retakes
  • $200, with free retakes

Students can retake the exam as many times as they would like.

• True
  • False

Identify all of the following resources that will be available during the exam.

• Databricks documentation
  • Paper and pencil
  • A single, index card of pre-written notes
  • A running Spark session
  • None of the above

I will receive my certificate and badge within 24 hours of passing the exam.

• True
  • False

13 REPLIES 13

yogu
Honored Contributor III

There is a required prerequisite certification exam prior to the Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate exam.--->false

Which of the following is the price of the Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate certification exam?-->$200

Students can retake the exam as many times as they would like.

• True

Identify all of the following resources that will be available during the exam.-->none of above

I will receive my certificate and badge within 24 hours of passing the exam.

• True

@Yogita Chavanโ€‹  I think answers is False because NOT only students but everyone can retake as much as they can but have to pay $200

Best,
Qasim Hassan
Data Engineer @Royal Cyber
Databricks UG Pakistan Lead

Shalabh007
Honored Contributor

Below are the answers in order of questions asked. ๐Ÿ™‚

1. false
  2. $200
  3. True
  4. None of above
  5. True

aiwithqasim
Contributor

1- True

2- $200

3- False

4- Documentation & spark session

5- True

I have answered according to knowledge, reply me if I'm wrong at any place.

Best,
Qasim Hassan

@Qasim Hassanโ€‹ quick points on your answers:

1- True ==> There is no mandatory prerequisite certification exam prior to the Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate exam. Doing the lakehoue fundamental is just a recommendation. Anyone can directly go for Data Engineer Associate exam without completing any prior certification or course.

3- False ==> There is no restriction on exam re-take. You can buy as many time you want. ๐Ÿ˜„

4- Documentation & spark session ==> NO test aid like documentation or spark session are provided in Data Engineer Associate exam. Only in Spark Certification exam they provide acess to spark documentation as test aid.

Yeah I'm correct then in all, Thank you

Best,
Qasim Hassan

yogu
Honored Contributor III

4 no should also

Identify all of the following resources that will be available during the exam.-->none of above

and 1no should false--> There is no mandatory prerequisite certification exam prior to the Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate exam.

Rajeev_Basu
Contributor III
  1. False. No pre-requisite certification to be done. Only Lakehouse accreditation.
  2. $200 every time you take the exam
  3. True. you need to pay $200 every time you appear
  4. None. it will be proctored exam to be taken.
  5. Yes. I have received them within a day.

Heman2
Valued Contributor II

1. There is a required prerequisite certification exam prior to the Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate exam - false

โ€‹

2. Which of the following is the price of the Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate certification exam? - $200

โ€‹

3. Anyone can retake the exam as many times as they would like. - True

โ€‹

4. Identify all of the following resources that will be available during the exam. - None

โ€‹

5. I will receive my certificate and badge within 24 hours of passing the exam. - True

The answer to question 1 is actually yes. The Lakehouse Fundamentals is a prerequisite that Databricks advises everyone takes before sitting for the Associate-level exams.

It is your introduction to Databricks platform

Shalabh007
Honored Contributor

@Tunde Abibโ€‹ The Lakehouse Fundamentals is not mandatory to complete, it is just a recommendation to complete. You can register for Data Engineer Exam without completing the Lakehouse Fundamentals course in Academy

Mahendra1
New Contributor III

Certification Knowledge Check - Data Engineer Associate - Answer

Certification Knowledge Check - Answer

labtech
Valued Contributor II

image.pngHere is my answer ๐Ÿ˜€

Join 100K+ Data Experts: Register Now & Grow with Us!

Excited to expand your horizons with us? Click here to Register and begin your journey to success!

Already a member? Login and join your local regional user group! If there isn’t one near you, fill out this form and we’ll create one for you to join!