cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

datbricks certification discount voucher and material

guru1
New Contributor II

Hi,

Please let me know how i can get databricks certification discount voucher and mterial for preparation

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

JodySF
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi all!  Thank you for your interest in the Databricks Certification program.  We have backed off issuing discounts on our certification exams, as it was resulting in lower pass rates, indicating that our exam items were exposed to unqualified test takers, and risking integrity of our program.  We want to ensure that we have high quality exams, that result in meaningful certifications.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12

Aviral-Bhardwaj
Esteemed Contributor III

I think databricks stopped providing coupons for now, and study material will be in databricks academy

I think so

jose_gonzalez

Adding @Vidula Khannaโ€‹ and @Kaniz Fatmaโ€‹ for visibility to help with your request

KaKa
Contributor

as i knew right now databrick only give free discount voucher 50% or 75% total exam 

Yeah, you're right, DR stopped that.

Please contact me if you got any information about it.

Aviral-Bhardwaj
Esteemed Contributor III

HOw to get that 50 or 75% off 

just following event databricks openning after event take survey you should be receive voucher discount for take exam

@KaKa Are you cleared the information?

jensen22
Contributor

No more voucher from Databricks, hope they will reopen it soon.

JodySF
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi all!  Thank you for your interest in the Databricks Certification program.  We have backed off issuing discounts on our certification exams, as it was resulting in lower pass rates, indicating that our exam items were exposed to unqualified test takers, and risking integrity of our program.  We want to ensure that we have high quality exams, that result in meaningful certifications.

jensen22
Contributor

Thanks for you information.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.