Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DELETE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Haven't received certificate for Apache Spark 3.0 Associate Dev certificationI have given my exam on 7/10/2021 and have passed it, subsequently I ...

Tankala_Harika
New Contributor II

Haven't received certificate for Apache Spark 3.0 Associate Dev certification

I have given my exam on 7/10/2021 and have passed it, subsequently I received my badge after 2 days but haven't received the certificate associated with it yet, its been almost 4 weeks since I received the certificate and have raised 2 requests through the main contact page but didn't get any reply for it and the url associated with it isn't accessible, any ideas whom to contact for the same?

8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Tankala Harika​ - My name is Piper and I'm a community moderator for Databricks. First things first, congratulations! Certifications are awesome!!

From my time in the community I have seen that there are sometimes delays in delivery. I'll see who I can find for you. Unfortunately, it may be a while before I have any new information for you.

Thank you in advance for your patience.

Hi

Can u please help me with this It's been so long Im waiting for reply​

Hi ​ Piper

Can u guide me on this ?

Waiting for your reply​

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ Tankala.Harika@lntinfotech.com, Many Congratulations to you.

I've forwarded your query to the concerned team and they'll provide the answer anytime soon.

Can you please provide your request/ticket I'd?

Hi team

It's been almost 4 weeks i raised 2 tickets and contacted help desk and some one of databricks.com team contacted me but the y didn't get back to me

Hi @Tankala Harika​ , I've spoken to the team about this.

They will provide the certification soon.

Thank you for your patience😊 .

Hi @Tankala Harika​ , Did you receive your certification?

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Tankala Harika​ ,

Thanks so much for reaching out to Databricks Support! Please note that all Databricks Academy credentials (accreditations and certifications) are stored in credentials.databricks.com and no longer in Databricks Academy. We have moved to a more secure digital certificate and badging system that allows for digital verification.

To access your credentials, please go to credentials.databricks.com, and in the upper right-hand corner, click on Sign In.

On the Sign In page, you can either provide your email and password if you have an Accredible account (we use Accredible to store your credentials) or retrieve your credentials without a password.

Note: To view certification exam credentials, please provide the email address you used when you registered for the exam with Kryterion on webassessor.com/databricks.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.