Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DELETE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I read somewhere that starting 19th November 2022, there will be some changes made to the databricks certification exams. Does anyone have any informa...

UmaMahesh1
Honored Contributor III

I read somewhere that starting 19th November 2022, there will be some changes made to the databricks certification exams.

Does anyone have any information/document or anything regarding what changes will be made to the certification exams if any ?

Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

> Note: Please note that this course, Data Engineering with Databricks (V3), was

released on October 14, 2022 and is the latest version of the Data Engineering with

Databricks course. This course will teach you the latest best practices for data

engineering with Databricks. This course will also help you prepare for the Databricks

Certified Data Engineer Associate V3 exam, which is currently being developed for a

November 19, 2022 release.

It seems that the new Certification starts today.

Personally I would study directly with v3 since I don't see added value in studying old Databricks versions.

cheer

UmaMahesh1
Honored Contributor III

Is that V3 version available in training academy ?

I can only see that still in databricks academy, v2 version is the one provided.

Geeta1
Valued Contributor

Hi @Uma Maheswara Rao Desula​ , the beta version of V3 is available.

Here's the link: https://partner-academy.databricks.com/learn/course/internal/view/elearning/1266/data-engineering-wi...

Hope it helps!

UmaMahesh1
Honored Contributor III

Thanks @Geeta Sai Boddu​ 

Much appreciated for the help.

Thanks.

labtech
Valued Contributor II

From now on there are two version of databricks data engineer associate exam. You can take a look on exam page

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.