cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Databricks Learning Festival (Virtual): 10 July - 24 July 2024

Published on ‎06-03-2024 07:06 PM by Valued Contributor II | Updated on ‎06-17-2024 04:48 PM

🚀 Join the Databricks Learning Festival (Virtual)! 🚀

📅 Mark your calendars from 10 July to 24 July 2024!

💡 Upskill today across data engineering, data analysis, machine learning, and generative AI. Join the thousands who have elevated their career with Databricks training & certification.

🎟️ Be the first 1,000 to complete at least one of the Databricks Learning Festival (Virtual) courses below within the duration, and earn a 50%-off Databricks certification voucher (worth US $100) and a 20% discount coupon for Databricks Academy Labs.

Data Engineering with Databricks
Data Engineer Learning Plan
Customers & Prospects | Partners
Advanced Data Engineering with Databricks
Data Engineer Learning Plan
Data Analysis with Databricks SQL
Data Analyst Learning Plan
Machine Learning with Databricks
Machine Learning Practitioner Learning Plan
Machine Learning in Production
Machine Learning Practitioner Learning Plan
Generative AI Engineering with Databricks
Generative AI Engineering Pathway

#DatabricksLearningFestival #Databricks #Data #AI #DataEngineering #DataAnalysis #MachineLearning #GenerativeAI

If you have any questions, check out the FAQ page in Databricks Community - Databricks Academy Learners Group  first. If you can’t find the answers, ask them the Databricks Academy Learners Group and engage your fellow learners.

See you there! 📚🎓🧑‍💻🧑‍🎓

Add to Calendar
Starts:
Wed, Jul 10, 2024 07:00 AM PDT
Ends:
Wed, Jul 24, 2024 11:00 PM PDT
10 Comments
NTRT
New Contributor III

can i start with the course today and i stil get a 50%-off Databricks certification voucher, or need I wait to 10 july ? 

s_park
Valued Contributor II
Valued Contributor II

You can start the course now, but need to complete the course within the duration of 10 July and 24 July 2024.

brijeshgoud1
New Contributor II

Hello Databricks Community Team, 
I am reaching out to inquire about the Databricks certification voucher promotion for completing the Databricks Learning Festival (Virtual) courses.

I completed one of the Databricks Learning Festival courses in January and February earlier this year and received a completion certificate. Given that I have already fulfilled the requirements during the specified period, I would like to inquire if I am still eligible to receive the 50%-off Databricks certification voucher and the 20% discount coupon for Databricks Academy Labs.

I have attached my completion certificate for your reference. Could you please advise me on the process to obtain the certification voucher?

Thank you very much for your assistance. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

Brijesh Goud

s_park
Valued Contributor II
Valued Contributor II

Hi Brijesh,

You need to complete one of the courses within the duration of the festival. It is part of the requirements.

Please refer to the FAQ page for more details on the requirements.

You can still be eligible for the vouchers if you complete one of the other courses.

Mostafa
New Contributor II

Hello guys.
How do you think I should register for this event? I didn't find anything. 

Thanks a lot

s_park
Valued Contributor II
Valued Contributor II

Hi! You need to log into Databricks Academy, and register for one of the courses in the main article above. Refer to the FAQ page for more details!

JYvesLimantour
Visitor II

Once I have succesfully completed a course -within the appropriate dates-, should I register somewhere in order to participate? or enrollment and selection will occur automatically?

s_park
Valued Contributor II
Valued Contributor II

Once the requirements are met, you will automatically be eligible for it, and will receive the voucher by early August.

Q: What are the requirements to qualify for the 50%-off Databricks certification voucher and 20% discount coupon for Databricks Academy Labs? 

A: A 50%-off Databricks certification voucher (worth US$100) and a 20% discount coupon for Databricks Academy Labs will be provided to the first 1,000 users who complete at least one of the above 6 courses within the duration of the virtual Databricks Learning Festival (i.e. 10 July 2024 - 24 July 2024). In other words, below are the requirements:

1. Complete at least one of the 6 courses above; AND
  2. Complete the course(s) within the duration of 10 July 2024 - 24 July 2024; AND
  3. Be the first 1,000 users to complete the course(s)
CURIOUS_DE
Visitor II

I have started course in Data Engineering in March Learning Festival but it is yet to get completed. If I finish the Course, Will I eligible for certification, if not how to restart the course learning from scratch.

s_park
Valued Contributor II
Valued Contributor II

Yes, you can be eligible. The exact requirements can be found in the FAQ page. Here is the excerpt from the FAQ page.

Q: What are the requirements to qualify for the 50%-off Databricks certification voucher and 20% discount coupon for Databricks Academy Labs? 

A: A 50%-off Databricks certification voucher (worth US$100) and a 20% discount coupon for Databricks Academy Labs will be provided to the first 1,000 users who complete at least one of the above 6 courses within the duration of the virtual Databricks Learning Festival (i.e. 10 July 2024 - 24 July 2024). In other words, below are the requirements:

1. Complete at least one of the 6 courses above; AND
  2. Complete the course(s) within the duration of 10 July 2024 - 24 July 2024; AND
  3. Be the first 1,000 users to complete the course(s)