cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Generative AI
Explore discussions on generative artificial intelligence techniques and applications within the Databricks Community. Share ideas, challenges, and breakthroughs in this cutting-edge field.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Accessing Databricks Lab Materials

akinakinbiyi
New Contributor II

Hello Databrick Support,

Why is it so complex to get access to the Lab Materials after subscription. Each time I tried accessing this materials, it show a message stating "The Course has ended and no longer accessible". 

If this message is accurate, why are required to pay when such materials are no available for us to practice based on the tutorial.

Can someone help shed some light on this? I tried reaching out to Support but no response.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

User16847923431
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hello! Can you confirm which Generative AI course you are having difficulties with? There are five - it would be great if you can please share the link. Thank you!  

• Generative AI Engineering with Databricks
  • Generative AI Solution Development
  • Generative AI Application Development
  • Generative AI Application Evaluation and Governance
  • Generative AI Application Deployment and Monitoring

Hello !

I have encountered the same problem as akinakinbiyi, and given that I'm in the midst of revisions for the Databricks Certified Generative AI Engineer Associate certification, I find this extremely annoying โ˜น๏ธ. This problem concerns ALL Gen AI Labs (see attached screenshots) !

Like @Jozef I am also trying to complete the Databricks Certified Generative AI Engineer Associate certification.
I have been unable to access the Labs for the 
Generative AI Engineering with Databricks.

Can you please provide some guide on how to get this resolved?

Thanks

asheshcs
New Contributor II

Hi Databricks Support team,

I am facing the same issue (This course has ended and no longer accessible) while accessing the labs " SP Lab Environment: Generative AI Solution Development LTI" for course Generative AI Engineering with Databricks. I have recently enrolled and have validity until 11/07/2025. 

KR, Ashesh

asheshcs_0-1721019006378.png

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you wonโ€™t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isnโ€™t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group