cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Generative AI
Explore discussions on generative artificial intelligence techniques and applications within the Databricks Community. Share ideas, challenges, and breakthroughs in this cutting-edge field.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Databricks Foundation Model APIs not present in the interface

pdiegop
New Contributor II

The Foundation Model are not displayed in the Serving Endpoint page

Am I missing something?

provaprova_0-1706349999847.jpeg

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

Walter_C
Honored Contributor

Can you please let us know the version of your workspace? you can see this by using /version in the URL of your workspace.

Also this is a feature is public preview have you already opt in to it?

diego_poggioli
Contributor
Hi @Walter_C 
webapp_2024-01-19_08.14.35Z_master_4143c9b9_1139299051

I have all the Experimental Features enabled, is there something else to activate?

Thanks
Diego

cmunteanu
Contributor

Hi,

I have the same problem with a Premium Tier - Azure Databricks, and no solution yet.

Thanks

cmunteanu
Contributor

Hello @pdiegop , seems that the option that we are looking for, which is: Foundation Model APIs (pay-per-token) is only available in certain regions. Check - out the Region availability table in this link. I am in the westeurope region, therefore, I don't have this option either.

Thanks @cmunteanu , this seems to be the case!

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you won’t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isn’t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group