cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Generative AI
Explore discussions on generative artificial intelligence techniques and applications within the Databricks Community. Share ideas, challenges, and breakthroughs in this cutting-edge field.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Databricks Foundation Model APIs not present in the interface

pdiegop
New Contributor II

The Foundation Model are not displayed in the Serving Endpoint page

Am I missing something?

provaprova_0-1706349999847.jpeg

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

Walter_C
Valued Contributor III
Valued Contributor III

Can you please let us know the version of your workspace? you can see this by using /version in the URL of your workspace.

Also this is a feature is public preview have you already opt in to it?

diego_poggioli
Contributor
Hi @Walter_C 
webapp_2024-01-19_08.14.35Z_master_4143c9b9_1139299051

I have all the Experimental Features enabled, is there something else to activate?

Thanks
Diego

cmunteanu
New Contributor III

Hi,

I have the same problem with a Premium Tier - Azure Databricks, and no solution yet.

Thanks

cmunteanu
New Contributor III

Hello @pdiegop , seems that the option that we are looking for, which is: Foundation Model APIs (pay-per-token) is only available in certain regions. Check - out the Region availability table in this link. I am in the westeurope region, therefore, I don't have this option either.

Thanks @cmunteanu , this seems to be the case!

Join 100K+ Data Experts: Register Now & Grow with Us!

Excited to expand your horizons with us? Click here to Register and begin your journey to success!

Already a member? Login and join your local regional user group! If there isn’t one near you, fill out this form and we’ll create one for you to join!