cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get Started Discussions
Start your journey with Databricks by joining discussions on getting started guides, tutorials, and introductory topics. Connect with beginners and experts alike to kickstart your Databricks experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Create databricks account

Sharif
New Contributor III

I am trying to create databricks community account but after providing all the information and completing the puzzle it is showing me an error occurred:

Sharif_0-1722566342399.png

I also recorded the the network request for the error:
Header:

Request Method:
403 Forbidden
Remote Address:
104.18.3.179:443

Payload:

{
"first_name": "Sharif",
"last_name": "Rifat",
"company": "Shopnocode",
"title": "Data Engineer",
"email": "sharif.rifat1986@gmail.com",
"country": "Bangladesh",
"TrialIntent__c": [
"Learning/Certification"
],
"mkto_form_consent": "yes",
"First_Touch_Source__c": "Clicked CE",
"cloud": "CE",
"trialType": "CE",
"workspace_type": "CE",
"subscription_type": "COMMUNITY_EDITION",
"arkose_session_token": "61217e7c87146aca8.1454403204|r=ap-southeast-1|meta=7|metabgclr=%23ffffff|metaiconclr=%23757575|guitextcolor=%23000000|lang=en|pk=A0DE7B75-1138-44F2-B132-ED188CEB66F3|at=40|ag=101|cdn_url=https%3A%2F%2Fclient-api.arkoselabs.com%2Fcdn%2Ffc|lurl=https%3A%2F%2Faudio-ap-southeast-1.arkoselabs.com|surl=https%3A%2F%2Fclient-api.arkoselabs.com|smurl=https%3A%2F%2Fclient-api.arkoselabs.com%2Fcdn%2Ffc%2Fassets%2Fstyle-manager",
"validation_method": "arkose",
"request_URI": "/try-databricks",
"geo_country_code": "",
"geo_country_ip": "45.248.151.31",
"six_sense": "",
"thank_you_url": "https://www.databricks.com/try-databricks/thank-you-community-edition",
"mkt_trk": "id:094-YMS-629&token:_mch-databricks.com-1722504485245-59069",
"UTM_Source__c": "web",
"UTM_Medium__c": "organic_search"
}

Response:

{"status":false,"errors":["Arkose verification error"],"message":""}

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kaniz_Fatma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @SharifThank you for contacting Databricks Community Discussion Forum.

Please note that for any issues related to the Databricks Community Edition product, you can find helpful resources here. If you encounter any difficulties beyond what's covered in that link, please feel free to submit a ticket with Databricks Support for further assistance.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Best regards,

Databricks Community Team

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

holly
Valued Contributor II
Valued Contributor II

Hello, I can see the error message is after the 'continue' button, what happens instead if you click on the blue 'Get Started with Community Edition' one?

Sharif
New Contributor III

I have clicked the 'Get Started with Community Edition'  and after puzzle solve the error message shows below 'Continue button.

Slash
Contributor

Hi @Sharif ,

When you are clicking red continue button, you're actually trying to create databricks account for professional use.
You need to click provider and then click Get started with community edition button:

Slash_0-1722596245204.png

Then you should get email from databricks to validate your email. After you click confirmation link you'll get access to databricks community edition

Slash_1-1722596295641.png

Sharif
New Contributor III

I have clicked the 'Get Started with Community Edition'  and after puzzle solve the error message shows below 'Continue button.

Kaniz_Fatma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Sharif, Hi, Thanks for reaching out! Please review the responses and let us know which best addresses your question. Your feedback is valuable to us and the community.

If the response resolves your issue, kindly mark it as the accepted solution. This will help close the thread and assist others with similar queries.

We appreciate your participation and are here if you need further assistance!

Sharif
New Contributor III

Hi @Kaniz_Fatma 

Thanks for for the concern. Actually none of the solution is correct and unfortunately for sometime I cannot even  reply all the answers, it showed me some error happened.

Sharif
New Contributor III

@All
I am trying it from Bangladesh. 

Is there any country wise restrictions??

Kaniz_Fatma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @SharifThank you for contacting Databricks Community Discussion Forum.

Please note that for any issues related to the Databricks Community Edition product, you can find helpful resources here. If you encounter any difficulties beyond what's covered in that link, please feel free to submit a ticket with Databricks Support for further assistance.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Best regards,

Databricks Community Team

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you won’t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isn’t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group