cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Get Started Discussions
Start your journey with Databricks by joining discussions on getting started guides, tutorials, and introductory topics. Connect with beginners and experts alike to kickstart your Databricks experience.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Configuring NCC does not show option to add private endpoints

db_allrails
New Contributor II

Hi!

I am following this guide: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/databricks/security/network/serverless-network-security/serv...

However in Step 3: Create private endpoint rules, number 6 there is no option for me to Add a private endpoint rule. Why is this? I have all the necessery requirements as they are listed.

I would really appreciate the help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

saikumar246
Databricks Employee
Databricks Employee

Hi @db_allrails!

This feature is in Public Preview. Maybe you are not on the preview list. To join this preview, contact your Azure Databricks account team.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

saikumar246
Databricks Employee
Databricks Employee

Hi @db_allrails!

This feature is in Public Preview. Maybe you are not on the preview list. To join this preview, contact your Azure Databricks account team.

db_allrails
New Contributor II

@saikumar246  you were correct. It was really super easy to set up and works flawlessly! Good job dev-team!

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you wonโ€™t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isnโ€™t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group