Get Started Discussions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Databricks Rewards Portal and the points credited in it

KVNARK
Honored Contributor II

@Sujitha Hi Sujitha, Could you please let us know when we can see the Databricks rewards portal and we hope that the points credited over there will remain the same. Please update on these 2. 

6 REPLIES 6

Hubert-Dudek
Esteemed Contributor III

Is that program even still exists?

No @Hubert-Dudek not anymore! But more exciting changes coming your way! Totally worth the wait I must say! 

Sujitha
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, 
We are working on a new recognition model while we move away from the point system. 
Hope you had a chance to go over this communication posted before we moved to this platform! https://community.databricks.com/t5/certifications/exciting-changes-to-the-databricks-community-reco... 
Please do let me know if you have more questions. The above article covers all your concerns.

Hubert-Dudek
Esteemed Contributor III

Thank you for information

yogu
Honored Contributor III

@Sujitha Could you please let us know when we can see the Databricks rewards portal. i see its still under construction

Sujitha
Community Manager
Community Manager

@yogu We appreciate your interest in the Databricks rewards portal. However, we regret to inform you that we have decided to discontinue the rewards portal and it will no longer be available. We understand this might be disappointing, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.