cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete databricks community post

Data_Engineer3
Contributor II

Hi All,

If in case if I make any mistake in my previous post in the databricks community, how can delete the post which I was posted and got replied on the same. Is this possible to delete the old post which was already replied by someone else.

Thanks,

4 REPLIES 4

-werners-
Esteemed Contributor III

Not that I know of.  You can reach out to the community admins, maybe they can do this.

jose_gonzalez

adding @Kaniz for visibility on this

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Data_Engineer3Yes, it is possible to delete a post on the Databricks community platform, even if it has already received replies. I can assist you with deleting your previous post if needed. Please let me know the details of the post you would like to delete, and I'll take care of it for you. If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to reach out.

Data_Engineer3
Contributor II

I need to delete my old post which contain the details which should not be shared.

https://community.databricks.com/t5/data-engineering/need-to-define-the-struct-and-array-of-struct-f...

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.