cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get Started Discussions
Start your journey with Databricks by joining discussions on getting started guides, tutorials, and introductory topics. Connect with beginners and experts alike to kickstart your Databricks experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exam retest voucher

Theor
New Contributor III

Hi Data bricks Team,
I set for Data bricks Certified Machine Learning Professional exam for 2nd time (10 Sept 2023), but didn't pass again. Got 66.66% overall.
I am seasoned Data bricks user but this particular exam is quite unorthodox one. Nevertheless I know I can be prepared better next time.
I very much wont to have this certification (which is very valued in my region), but I can't afford the fee anymore.

Is it possible to get retest voucher?
Looking forward to your response.
Cheers

6 REPLIES 6

Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

Hi @Theor Thank you for submitting a ticket to our support team! They are working on it.

Theor
New Contributor III

Many thanks,
waiting for positive response and thinking about study strategy

Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

Please visit the webpage for this exam. There is also an exam guide.

Theor
New Contributor III

Thanks, of course. 
Any hope for retest voucher?

PS: My Criterion case number is 1187961 if this is of any help

Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

Hi @Theor Unfortunately we do not offer retake vouchers. There is currently an opportunity to get a discount voucher via the Advantage Lakehouse Virtual Event.

Theor
New Contributor III

Well, that hurts 🙂

Join 100K+ Data Experts: Register Now & Grow with Us!

Excited to expand your horizons with us? Click here to Register and begin your journey to success!

Already a member? Login and join your local regional user group! If there isn’t one near you, fill out this form and we’ll create one for you to join!