cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Khoros Community Forums Support (Not for Databricks Product Questions)
Please use this forum to alert the Community administrators to issues with the Khoros platform and moderation concerns. This is not a forum for Databricks product questions.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Ranked as Visitor II

RogerCormier
New Contributor II

Hi, I have received a message from "Databricks Community <community@usercommunity.databricks.com>" informing me that I have earned a new rank: Visitor II.

How does ranking work in the community ?

How many ranks is there, and what do they mean ?

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

-werners-
Esteemed Contributor III

Basically the more you interact on the community (posting questions, give kudos, give answers, create articles etc) you gain 'points'.  With the points come badges and I think those define your rank.
I have no list of ranks unfortunately.
You can find your progress in your profile page.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

-werners-
Esteemed Contributor III

Basically the more you interact on the community (posting questions, give kudos, give answers, create articles etc) you gain 'points'.  With the points come badges and I think those define your rank.
I have no list of ranks unfortunately.
You can find your progress in your profile page.

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you wonโ€™t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isnโ€™t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group