cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Customize mail notification from Databricks workflow

Badarla
New Contributor

Hi All,

Can we customize the mail subject and body that we receive from Azure Databricks workflow upon failure jobs? Kindly help me, if we can do so.

Thanks,

Moshe

3 REPLIES 3

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Moshe Raja Badarlaโ€‹, Please check if this helps:-

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Moshe Raja Badarlaโ€‹ 

Thank you for posting your question in our community! We are happy to assist you.

To help us provide you with the most accurate information, could you please take a moment to review the responses and select the one that best answers your question?

This will also help other community members who may have similar questions in the future. Thank you for your participation and let us know if you need any further assistance! 

np75
New Contributor II

I have three workspaces and the alerts sent by the jobs running are not referencing the workspace for example. So if I run the job to dev environemnt I get an alert like if the job has been executed from the prod. This si a huge issue for our admins. ANyways the question here is if we are able to customize the email templates to make them look better or add extra data in them in order to be more informative like the use case I am referring to. 

From the Databricks manual I don't think this is feasible.

My suggestion: We could download the email templates on workspace level, edit them and re-upload them back in order to override the vanilla ones. That would be a nice feature to have and this way the email notifications would look more corporate.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.