New Contributor

thanks for an awesome event! 

4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Glad you found the summit informative.

KarenGalvez
New Contributor II

The diverse discussions on cutting-edge machine learning trends and real-world applications have broadened my horizons. Connecting with experts and enthusiasts who attended the summit has given me unique insights into the future of data-driven technologies. From AI breakthroughs to innovative data strategies, this forum serves as a hub for knowledge exchange. Grateful for this opportunity to stay ahead in the dynamic world of Data & AI and contribute to shaping its transformative impact.

youssefmrini
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

Awesome

FeliciaWilliam
New Contributor III

I'm immensely grateful for events like the Data + AI Summit. They offer invaluable insights and networking opportunities that enrich my understanding of data and AI. Just as Research Guide has been an excellent find for students, these summits are a treasure trove for enthusiasts like me. The exchange of ideas and expertise propels my knowledge forward. The connections made here are as impactful as the guide's resources, aiding my continuous growth in the realm of data and AI.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.