cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Machine Learning
Dive into the world of machine learning on the Databricks platform. Explore discussions on algorithms, model training, deployment, and more. Connect with ML enthusiasts and experts.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

DatabricksApiException Error in Microsoft Azure Databricks

KailashLohar
New Contributor III

Screenshot 2024-09-07 at 9.37.57โ€ฏAM.png
I am doing a course on Machine Learning Associate course , at the starting itseld i am getting error while running in Azure Databricks.
Can somebody help me in solving this error.

3 REPLIES 3

KailashLohar
New Contributor III

getting exactly this error:
DatabricksApiException: DatabricksApiException(message='Workspace Feature Store has been deprecated in the current workspace. Databricks recommends using Feature Engineering in Unity Catalog.

SabtainSaleem
New Contributor II

It sounds like you're facing a Databricks API exception in Microsoft Azure. These errors often stem from issues related to authentication, permissions, or the configuration of your Azure Databricks workspace. Start by checking your Azure Active Directory (AAD) setup and ensuring that the permissions for your service principal or token are correctly assigned. Additionally, ensure your workspace and clusters are properly configured in Databricks to avoid connection or API failures. You may also want to examine any recent changes in your environment that could have triggered this error.

SabtainSaleem

KailashLohar
New Contributor III

Tried every above method, nothing worked.
Problem still remain same.

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you wonโ€™t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isnโ€™t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group