cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Machine Learning
Dive into the world of machine learning on the Databricks platform. Explore discussions on algorithms, model training, deployment, and more. Connect with ML enthusiasts and experts.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Issue logging into my account

jochoa
New Contributor

Hello,

I need assistance accessing my account in data bricks community edition. I got an error that my account was locked due to recent suspicious activity. I tried to reset my password but did not get an email with password change instructions.

Thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kaniz_Fatma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Juan Ochoaโ€‹ , Thank you for reaching out, and weโ€™re sorry to hear about this log-in issue! 

We have this Community Edition login troubleshooting post on Community. Please take a look, and follow the troubleshooting steps. 

If the steps do not resolve the log-in issue, there is appropriate contact information on the post for further assistance. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Kaniz_Fatma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Juan Ochoaโ€‹ , Thank you for reaching out, and weโ€™re sorry to hear about this log-in issue! 

We have this Community Edition login troubleshooting post on Community. Please take a look, and follow the troubleshooting steps. 

If the steps do not resolve the log-in issue, there is appropriate contact information on the post for further assistance. 

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you wonโ€™t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isnโ€™t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group