Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Machine Learning
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Unable to create an endpoint serving for transformer model (hugginface)

anasse
New Contributor II

Hello 

I am trying to create a text classification model based on this blog https://www.databricks.com/blog/rapid-nlp-development-databricks-delta-and-transformers and the notebook accelerator. 

I just changed the model to take a french bert but i cannot serve the model the only error i got is this one : 

Served model creation aborted for served model `transformer_models-3`, config version 9, since the update timed out.

Thank you for your help 

1 REPLY 1

Corbin
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hello Anasse, the LLM landscape has changed drastically since that blog was released in mid-2022. We have new, updated guidance which you can find here (make sure you check out the Next Steps section for the RAG Demo link as well). Additionally, if you're interested in French, can I recommend mixtral, examples of which you can find here?

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.