cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Training offerings
Explore discussions on Databricks training programs and offerings within the Community. Get insights, recommendations, and support from peers to maximize your learning experience and advance your skills in data analytics and machine learning.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Databricks Certification

Akhil_Nair
New Contributor II

Hi, Last month I cleared the Databricks Data Engineer Associate certification. For the training and practice, I had used the community version and partner learning portal with my company id. But withing the partner learning portal, I don't find my certification to show up. I was wondering if anybody knew how I could specifically link my company email address to the certification that I received.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Akhil_Nair 

Thank you for reaching out! 

Please submit a ticket to our Training Team here: https://help.databricks.com/s/contact-us?ReqType=training  and our team will get back to you shortly. 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Akhil_Nair 

Thank you for reaching out! 

Please submit a ticket to our Training Team here: https://help.databricks.com/s/contact-us?ReqType=training  and our team will get back to you shortly. 

APadmanabhan

Hi @Akhil_Nair for now users credentials will not be available in the Databricks Academy, all your credentials will be available in the Accredible portal.

Hi but Databricks Academy has an option to track activity. And Under activity there is an option for certification. I have obtained the certificate. I registered with my company id. I have the partner academy portal registered with company id. And I even scheduled for the exam using my company id. But this doesn't show up under certification.

APadmanabhan

Hi, @Akhil_Nair, All your points are valid; the feature is currently not in use. Stay tuned as we plan to roll out a more user-friendly platform. For now, all your badges and credentials/certificates are available at  https://credentials.databricks.com/

Thanks

Understood! But I was just wondering if anybody could confirm my email address with which Databricks has registered on their database of certificate holders. Apparently I was told that the client we are pitching in for has access to Databricks database that has certification details, so if a number is given from our company and if customer finds out there's a mismatch that will be a problem. Also I am not sure how much of this is true, but if you are aware of any such details please let me know.

APadmanabhan

Hi @Akhil_Nair If you could share your email address, i can check the details and let you know via a private message.

Join 100K+ Data Experts: Register Now & Grow with Us!

Excited to expand your horizons with us? Click here to Register and begin your journey to success!

Already a member? Login and join your local regional user group! If there isn’t one near you, fill out this form and we’ll create one for you to join!