cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Please Wait" Virtual Event Sign up

Will_F
New Contributor III

Hello all,

I have attempted to sign up for the virtual event titled "Advantage Lakehouse" slated for August 22, 2023.

I tried to sign up from multiple browsers and from different machines, but I keep getting the same behavior (see image).

The submit button displays "please wait" and it never resolves. I literally waited for 2 hours at one point.

I am particularly interested in this session so that I may obtain a voucher towards the Certs.

Thank you,

Will

Will_F_0-1691036260727.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

For anything certification related, please see our certification page, as we have just updated it with lots of information. https://www.databricks.com/learn/certification

Thanks!

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Adding @Cert-Team for visibility.

Will_F
New Contributor III

Hello Kaniz,

I posted my question a week ago and I directly messaged the @Cert-Team, but I never got a response.

I even called the Databricks SF office and left a VM and no one followed up.

I have several Cert and training questions and I was hoping to connect with a live Databricks person for a quick chat. Is there a way to talk to someone?

Thank you,

Will

Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

Hi @Will_F I apologize for the delay in response, I do not seem to have a private email box, so I will look into that. I personally tested the link and it worked for me on a chrome browser with no issue. If you want to send me your email address, I can try to register you using the form. 

Will_F
New Contributor III

DataOpsFanatic@outlook.com

Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

I just submitted the form, no issue, please check your inbox. 

Will_F
New Contributor III

Thank you. I have not received anything in my inbox yet.

I will check again in another hour.

Will_F
New Contributor III

Yay!!! I received the registration email. Thank you for your help.

I have several Cert and training questions and I was hoping to connect with a live Databricks person for a quick chat. Is that possible?

Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

For anything certification related, please see our certification page, as we have just updated it with lots of information. https://www.databricks.com/learn/certification

Thanks!

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.