cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Warehousing & Analytics
Engage in discussions on data warehousing, analytics, and BI solutions within the Databricks Community. Share insights, tips, and best practices for leveraging data for informed decision-making.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

PDF report from databricks

Hubert-Dudek
Esteemed Contributor III

You can now send pdf reports from Lakeview dashboards. Just hit subscribe (you can also add subscribers by yourself in schedule settings) #databricks

pdf.png

2 REPLIES 2

jose_gonzalez
Databricks Employee
Databricks Employee

Thank you for sharing this very useful information @Hubert-Dudek 

bernsb
New Contributor II

Cool. This is a very convenient feature since most people now use the PDF format when working with text files. If anyone has ever had any issues with this format, I can say that I recently needed to merge several PDF files into one, and with the help of the online editor http://pdfguru.com/ I was able to do it quite easily and quickly. As I understand, it has quite a lot of features, plus you donโ€™t need to download any additional apps, so it might come in handy for someone.

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you wonโ€™t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isnโ€™t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group